Thursday 25 June 2015

An Angel of my Life

silhouette of mother kissing her daughter 

Everybody in this world has an angel of their lives and so do I. I am going to talk about my angel today:

When I was a baby she took care of me and when I cried she calmed me down with her soft voice. Entertainment is her biggest talent, which I appreciate a lot. She dances for me and when i cry she bakes a lovely cake for me. She acts funny sometimes. 

Her cooking is the best because she adds lots of things which makes the food very delicious, but most important thing she adds is loads of love. She gets angry if I don't study properly but that shows her concern she has for me. She says, "if you are not good in your studies, it does not matter but don't fail to be a good human being." 

I would only say that life would become sorrowful without my bright angel. She always tells me to follow the path of truth and have the courage to face difficulties in your life. 

Well you must be thinking that who is this angel? She is none other but my MOTHER!

No comments: