Wednesday 24 June 2015

The Magical Train Ride

The moonlit starry night was the most beautiful and magical ride of my life. I was half awake and half asleep when i heard the choo-choo sound. It was a sound from outside which was like a train going choo-choo. I wore my coat and went to the snowy streets of Appenzel, where i saw a magnificent train standing on my pathway. It had a very charming look with golden writing on it which said, "The Star Express."
A man in blue came out and spoke, "Hello, young lady!" Do you want to have a ride on the Star Express? I was willing to go, so i followed him inside the train. The train was full of witches and wizards with long hats. The man showed me my seat. As soon as i sat on the seat the train started and instead of rolling the wheels on the ground, the train opened its wings and took off in the air! The train flew among the beautiful stars. A woman in red came with a trolley and was selling flower cakes, transformation candies, pomegranate juice and many more things. I couldn't buy anything because I didn't have any money but the woman said they were free so i chose a flower cake.
After sometimes we reached a land of clouds. I got out of the train and saw dozens of witches and wizards. There were shops at the side of the road. I passed a shop where the witch was making potions. I passed a salon where a witch was sitting with her fluffy hair and another with was moving her hands and the hair of the other witch was being styled.
The man in blue called all the passengers towards him, including me. He was saying, "it is time for us to leave." So we sat on the train and took off again and i was thinking this was the most magical trip ever! When i reached home i wrote about this wonderful and mesmerizing experience. The Star Express disappeared and was never to be seen again!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great writing Anushka. i thought that i was there with you.
Pretty

Unknown said...

Pretty you are always with me in every adventure....